Monday, January 24, 2011

Come Visit!

Jen clearly hasn't made posting a priority. She wants to write more for you to read (just as soon as life slows down, she keeps telling herself). At least she's always hopeful.

Until I get to posting again, I just wanted to say on the side of our blog I've embedded a calendar so that anyone wanting to come visit can see when others are planning to come (or when Jen's out of town . . .). Really we just want as many people to come visit as possible, so I'm hoping this little too helps facilitate. It's a little annoying because it only shows two months at a time, so you have to keep clicking "show more" until it gets to June when I've actually entered stuff.

Hope to see you all soon,
Jen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen & Matt,
    I thought I would need a trip to Alaska to get my United Premier Executive status renewed, but they did that anyway.
    Still, we would still like to visit, sooooo.... checked your calendar and spring seems to be OK, but what about those BIG mosquitoes?
    We miss you, love, dave&gail

    ReplyDelete